[R-SIG-Mac] sowas in Mac - wavelet analysis with Rwave

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:40:38 CEST 2009

Your message came through a little garbled, but I have installed sowas
on my mac mini with no problems... Downloaded the tarball and compiled
it with R CMD install (I did have a couple of problems, but they are
in the archive and they were things like not typing in the right name
of the file).

Stephen