[R-SIG-Mac] AppleScript

Gregor Reich gregor.reich at unibas.ch
Fri Jul 24 19:12:59 CEST 2009

Rob,

Thanks a lot, this works perfectly; at least, with only one instance
of R running. This is rather logical. But nevertheless, since I
regularly use several instances in parallel, I should once do
something about this issue. If anyone has ideas, they are warmly
welcome! Probably something like "last used" / "frontmost" instance.

Just for the protocol, if somebody else is interested as well:

Change
> 		tell process "SubEthaEdit"
		tell process "Xcode"

For the keyboard shortcut, you have to go to XCode Preferences and
disable Cmd+Return in the "Build" menu in "Key bindings" for "Build
and Go". Go to the Script menu, choose "Edit user scripts", press the
"+" and "Add new script file". Add your script and the keyboard
shortcut.

Cheers again, Gregor.