[R-SIG-Mac] rgl, Leopard, 64 bit

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 20:45:22 CET 2009

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Matthew Cohen wrote:

> Looking through the archives, I see that the developers of rgl don't have
> access to a 64 bit Mac, and are waiting for someone else to take the
> initiative and make an appropriate patch.  Unfortunately, I think this is
> beyond my abilities.  Has anyone been able to get it to work?

I now have a 64-bit Mac (10.5.6), and probably the abilities. If you
could collect together the relevant posts, I will endeavour to take a
look (unless Simon has already got there).  Please post a follow-up
posting for future reference, and include the rgl maintainers (who I
suspect do not read R-sig-mac).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk