[R-SIG-Mac] .C interface to R: problem with compilation

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 22 10:50:03 CET 2009

What problem?

Your email has no Re: in the subject and appears in a thread of its
own on
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2009-February/thread.html .

We don't have a clue what you mean.  Also, much of the time when
people say they have 'the same exact problem' it is not actually true
(and how can they know without access to the previous poster's
computer?  Called the 'Anna Karenina principle' by some).

So please provide for yourself the information requested in the
posting guide.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk