[R-SIG-Mac] plot windows always open over terminal

Monte Milanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:37:50 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what seems like a relatively minor thing: how
to get R to *not* open new Quartz windows for plots right over the
terminal window.  I've gone into the Preferences and there are four
check boxes to select where the user prefers the plot windows to open by
default; none of them make any difference in my case.  Is this 'normal'
for R on Mac OS X, or is there something else I should be looking at?

Thanks,

Monte