[R-SIG-Mac] Reminder: Please test the 2.9.0 beta/rc binaries!

Fri Apr 10 15:16:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Apr 10, 2009, at 2:22 AM, Prof Brian Ripley wrote:

> This is not a bug (and nothing to do with the subject line).

I felt it did have to do w/ the subject line since it seemed like bug-
like behavior to me and one I thought might be simple to correct
before 2.9 if that was the case. Sorry if that caused any confusion.

As it turns out, it was just a rather silly oversight on my part and
indeed a boneheaded one at that because the behavior would have been
clear if I took a quick peak at the implementation of the plot.default
function.

Thanks for taking the time to clear it up for me.

-steve