[R-SIG-Mac] Textmate/ SWeave: Error PDF file not written to disk

Felix Schönbrodt nicebread at gmx.net
Wed Apr 1 10:44:59 CEST 2009

Dear list,

I encountered a problem in the combination of Textmate and the SWeave
bundle: when I start "Sweave, typeset & View", the .Rnw-file is
processed, but the log window shows "Error: PDF file not written to
disk" and the tex-file is not processed.

However, the sweaving was successful, as a valid .tex-file is in the
same folder which can be typesetted without problem.
So, in general it works, I just want to avoid the extra step of
opening the .tex-file and would like to see my pdf directly from
SWeave-Bundle.

Did anyone encounter the same problem / any suggestions for solutions?

Best regards,
Felix