[R-SIG-Mac] 64 bit Mac GUI

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Sun Sep 28 21:36:51 CEST 2008

Kurt,

thanks for the report. That is indeed a bug the the GUI (some older
code was not 64-bit safe). I have fixed it in SVN, so either re-run
the commands I sent or you can simply update your SVN copy in the Mac-
GUI directory by running
svn up
# and re-build
xcodebuild -configuration Deployment64

Thanks,
Simon

PS: When you are using the Package Installer, make sure you select
"CRAN (sources)"!