[R-SIG-Mac] Fwd: making binaries for os x 10.3.9

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:10:38 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: stephen sefick <ssefick at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 3:09 PM
Subject: making binaries for os x 10.3.9

I am going to try and build r from source on a 10.3.9 machine.  I
would like to have this for a mobile R platform, and even thought this
will be the first time that I try this, I can share this if I indeed
get it compiled correctly.  I am waithing untill freeBSD ppc port gets
a little bit more coherent until I switch over.  Any thoughts,
suggestions, or comments are welcome.

--
Stephen Sefick
Research Scientist

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods. We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

       -K. Mullis