[R-SIG-Mac] File creation date

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 29 00:03:35 CET 2008

Sorry my email was unclear
I am looking at files within a saved R workspace

The date of the workspace file is 3/18/2007 but I don't think all of the
files were created on that date as I think I used the workspace over some
period of time

So I would like the creation date of the files WITHIN the workspace

Maybe I should be asking this on the R email list