[R-SIG-Mac] Incorrect CRAN packages URL?

David Airey david.airey at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Oct 22 21:39:05 CEST 2008

Sorry. I'll try to be more precise. I thought I was contributing to
the same discussion by others from reading the headers, but not the
contents. I'll be more detailed next time.

Thank you for fixing.

-Dave