[R-SIG-Mac] Incorrect CRAN packages URL?

Leonard Assis lmassis at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 22 20:38:35 CEST 2008

I ve seen this problem a couple of minutes ago

I m looking for an answer to this issue too.

Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.fiocruz.br/bin/macosx//contrib/2.8
Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.mtu.edu/bin/macosx//contrib/2.8
 > update.packages()
Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.at.r-project.org/bin/macosx//contrib/2.8

Leonard Assis
lmassis at yahoo.com.br
"An approximate answer to the right problem is worth a good deal more
than an exact answer to an approximate problem."  - J. W. Tukey

"I like working on applied and theoretical problems at the same time
and one thing nice about statistics is that you can be useful in a
wide variety of areas. So my current applications include
biostatistics and also astrophysical applications. The surprising
thing is that the methods used are similar in both areas." - Bradley
Efron