[R-SIG-Mac] error installing MCMCpack from source

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Nov 20 20:19:37 CET 2008

Thank you for providing us with your error. Is there anything you
want? In case this was supposed to be a plea for help, 1) check that
you have all necessary tools (see R for Mac FAQ), 2) check config.log
to see why it fails and 3) consider using CRAN binary instead of
trying to compile it from sources yourself.