[R-SIG-Mac] rgl now hosted on https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/rgl/

Jochen Laubrock jochen.laubrock at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:28:24 CET 2008

Dear Prof. Murdoch,

the following worked on my system with the svn checkout:

/usr/bin/R CMD install ./rgl --configure-args=" --x-libraries='/usr/
X11/lib' --x-includes='/usr/X11/include/X11' X_LIBS='/usr/X11/lib' --
with-gl-libs=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries"

I had to use the svn, because the tarball available from the download
was somehow broken

tar -xvzf rgl_0-1.81.713.tar.gz
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Error exit delayed from previous erro

Regards, Jochen

On Sep 3, 2008, at 15:51, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
^^^^^^^^
<< sometimes having a funny sort order in Mail brings up interesting
old mails ;-) >>