[R-SIG-Mac] X11 problem with R 2.7 OS X 10.4.11

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon May 26 18:31:43 CEST 2008

I had the same problem for one session when I upgraded R. But then it
disappeared when I quit R and quit X. So from my perspective it was a
temporary glitch. I am also using ESS so I also depend on this thing
working well. Btw. you may or may not have noticed that quartz() now
works from the Terminal (=ESS). While I am loath to suggest such a
thing, perhaps you could try a reboot.

If you are running Leopard I would make sure that you do not set you
display variable in either .Rprofile, .Renviron or .profile,.
bashrc, .bash_login

Kasper