[R-SIG-Mac] Error scan update to question

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Fri May 16 18:39:05 CEST 2008

It looks to me like Ken is correct.

I you read the help page for specify.model(), it says that when no
input file is specified (as here), then input comes from the
"standard input stream" (i.e., the keyboard) and is terminated by a
blank line.

There is no blank line after input line #37

>>36: sodium <-> sodium, th16, NA
>>37: satfat <-> satfat, th17, NA
>>38: sem.model.KerryQ3 <- sem(model.KerryQ3, KerryQ3cov, 2123)
>>38: summary (sem.model.KerryQ3)

David, did you really type in all those lines of the form
    f1 ->
    f2 ->
and so on???

I'd have at least put them in a file, and then given the file name to
specify.model() !

-Don