[R-SIG-Mac] Executing a single line of code from the MAC text editor

Brant Inman brant.inman at gmail.com
Wed May 14 05:47:13 CEST 2008

R-experts:

I recently made the switch from PC to MAC (tired of Windows problems)
and as a result I am now learning how to use R on a MAC.   One command
that I used all the time in R for windows is <Control-R> to execute a
single line of code from the R text editor.  Is there a similar
command for the MAC text editor? So far, I have had to highlight the
line of code and use <Control-Return>.

Thanks in advance for your help on this simple issue.

Brant Inman
Mayo Clinic