[R-SIG-Mac] Error: package 'Biobase' could not be loaded - libiconv.2.dylib problem

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Thu May 1 17:52:23 CEST 2008

Jack,
Simon is correct. The Mac OS X binaries for BioC 2.2 are built for R 2.7
on Leopard. I recommend you remove all of the BioC 2.2 packages that you
have installed and reinstall from source packages using
biocLite(<<package names>>, type = "source") so the binaries are built
on your Tiger platform. I would also like to echo Simon's comment and in
the future please send these comments to the Bioconductor list since
this is a Bioconductor build issue.

Cheers,
Patrick