[R-SIG-Mac] Bug

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Mar 12 17:54:56 CET 2008

Please update to the latest GUI version from CRAN, this has been fixed
a while ago (and posted here many times..).

Just out of curiosity - when and how did you install your R? The buggy
version has been on CRAN only for 5 days, so one would think that
chances of having it would be very low by now...

Thanks,
Simon