[R-SIG-Mac] cannot install the package RMySQL

Mon Jun 30 18:59:34 CEST 2008

You get an error saying that whatever you have downloaded is not
really a valid *.tar.gz file. This is most likely a download error.
You could try downloading the file manually and then use R CMD INSTALL
to install the package from Terminal (or use the "Install from local
file" under the GUI - if that option is still around :)

Kasper