[R-SIG-Mac] image() to Rplot.pdf

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Jun 18 17:26:37 CEST 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 2:49 AM, Angel Berihuete Macías wrote:

> Hello all members!
>
> I work with version 2.7.1 RC (2008-06-15 r45927). When I save as
> Rplot.pdf a quartz() device generated with image() function, still
> appears gray rectangles over the image ( the image in the quartz()
> device is all right! )

That is a rendering issue in Preview (zoom in and you'll see that
there are no lines), it is unrelated to the Quartz device. The PDF
itself is fine, but Preview doesn't correct for anti-aliasing effects.
I think using Acrobat may work (I don't want to install it since it
messes up the system so I cannot check).