[R-SIG-Mac] Office integration

Adam Kleczkowski ak at cs.stir.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 17:24:43 CEST 2008

Having just switched over from Windows to Mac, I am struggling with
incorporating pictures generated by R into MSOffice documents. A quick
read through archives and google suggests that this is almost hopeless
for MS Word 2004 (any input is bitmapped). What is the current situation
with MS Office 2008?

I am using R and Word in Windows under Parallels at the moment, but
would like to switch fully to Mac soon.

Many thanks,

Adam Kleczkowski, Senior Lecturer
Dept. Computing Science and Mathematics
Univ. of Stirling, Stirling FK9 4LA, Scotland
e-mail ak at cs.stir.ac.uk, http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~ak, http://www.kleczkowski.net
tel +44 1786 467421, fax +44 1786 464551

Academic Excellence at the Heart of Scotland.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,
 number SC 011159.