[R-SIG-Mac] Office integration

Adam Kleczkowski ak at cs.stir.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 17:24:43 CEST 2008

Having just switched over from Windows to Mac, I am struggling with
incorporating pictures generated by R into MSOffice documents. A quick
read through archives and google suggests that this is almost hopeless
for MS Word 2004 (any input is bitmapped). What is the current situation
with MS Office 2008?

I am using R and Word in Windows under Parallels at the moment, but
would like to switch fully to Mac soon.

Many thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Kleczkowski, Senior Lecturer
Dept. Computing Science and Mathematics

--
Academic Excellence at the Heart of Scotland.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,