[R-SIG-Mac] dash spacing and slope in quartz device

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon Jun 2 15:28:36 CEST 2008

Ken,

thanks for the report. The issue is really puzzling, because the line
specification code has not changed since previous R versions (which
work as expected) and I cannot reproduce it in any test applications
(i.e. if I take the current Quartz code and run it outside R it works
as expected). At any rate I'm continuing to investigate it and keep
you posted.

Thanks,
Simon