[R-SIG-Mac] rgl 0.81

Kenneth Knoblauch ken.knoblauch at inserm.fr
Sun Jul 27 16:48:09 CEST 2008

Just a followup, that it compiled to the end and seems to work fine
on my powerpc running Tiger (don't fret Duncan), so the problem
is indeed just with my Leopard machine that seems to have acquired
some bad libraries or something that I'll have to  figure out to
correct.  So, thank you, Duncan.

The only oddity in the compilation (and this doesn't seem to
have prevented it from compiling to completion nor from
displayed as ignored) are the following lines:

mv x11*.o osx*.o Temp
mkdir -p AGL
mv AGL/* .
mv: rename AGL/* to ./*: No such file or directory
make: [aglrgl.so] Error 1 (ignored)

I guess that I shouldn't worry, but I would like to fix the
machine with Leopard eventually.

best,

ken