[R-SIG-Mac] rgl 0.81

Kenneth Knoblauch ken.knoblauch at inserm.fr
Sat Jul 26 00:27:55 CEST 2008

I get an error indicated below.  Can anyone suggest a solution,
where I find the missing files, or is this a different problem?

Thanks.

best,

Ken

  AGL -L/usr/X11/lib -lfreetype -lz -Wl,-framework,CoreServices
-Wl,-framework,Applica
tionServices  -F/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/.. -framework R
-Wl,-framework -Wl,Co
reFoundation
ld: warning in
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/local/lib/libfreetype.dylib, file
is not of required architecture
ld: warning, duplicate dylib
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.1
.dylib
ld: cycle in dylib re-exports with /usr/X11/lib/libGL.dylib
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [aglrgl.so] Error 1
make: *** [aglrgl.so] Error 2
chmod: /Users/knoblauch/Library/R/2.7/library/rgl/libs/i386/*: No such
file or direct
ory
ERROR: compilation failed for package 'rgl'
** Removing '/Users/knoblauch/Library/R/2.7/library/rgl'
** Restoring previous '/Users/knoblauch/Library/R/2.7/library/rgl'

--
Ken Knoblauch
Inserm U846