[R-SIG-Mac] Fwd: ggplot2 missing dependencies: RColorBrewer, colorspace

David Faden dfaden at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:19:58 CEST 2008

Hi,

Could anyone here provide some more details on the issue described
below? (That is briefly, when installing ggplot2 under R --
install.packages("ggplot2", dep=T) -- one finds a couple of
dependencies missing. Apparently this is a Mac-only issue?) What would
be involved in fixing it? I'd be willing to look into it if someone
would point out where to start. Thanks!

David
dfaden at iastate.edu
AIM: pitulx