[R-SIG-Mac] vignettes

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Thu Jan 31 19:05:05 CET 2008

Hi Simon,

Well, my reason for believing vignettes were not installed with
packages was mostly that I often look at what is included with
packages and rarely sees a pdf there.

And true enough, in the case of gsubfn, I did not see one. Like you,
if I do vignette() a list shows up and a vignette is indeed listed for
gsubfn. But if I do

vignette("gsubfn")
Warning message:
vignette 'gsubfn' has no PDF