[R-SIG-Mac] vignettes

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Thu Jan 31 18:34:20 CET 2008

Hi,

I find it very useful to read vignettes when they exist, but somehow
they do not get installed when I install binaries through R app. For
instance, today I installed gsubfn and talked with its author, Gabor.
He told me to consult the vignette, which I did not know existed.
Gabor told me that on Windows, any vignette existing for a package
gets downloaded when you install the package. Would it be possible for
R app to do the same? I think it would be very useful.

Thanks in advance,

Denis Chabot