[R-SIG-Mac] R nightly builds failing

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon Jan 28 14:55:48 CET 2008

Although I fixed the problem on the main build machine, the ppc64 part
is built on another machine (because Rosetta doesn't support ppc64 so
it cannot be built on an Intel machine) and that machine was booted
into Tiger instead of Leopard.

I have fixed that as well, and I'll re-run the nightly build, so it
should be available soon.

BTW: R 2.6.1 patched supports 64-bit, with the only caveat that Quartz
will be disabled.