[R-SIG-Mac] aplpack and R2.6.2

Gareth Janacek G.Janacek at uea.ac.uk
Thu Feb 14 12:38:24 CET 2008

I have just moved to R 2.6.2 GUI 1.23 (4932) (4932) on my Intel Mac.

I have tried to load aplpack without success - see below

display ":0"
Error : .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'tcltk'
Error: package 'tcltk' could not be loaded
display ":0"
Error : .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'tcltk'
Error: package 'tcltk' could not be loaded

I am a bit confused as on my G4 laptop (R2.4.1) aplpack loads and
runs fine using the GUI .  I would like to work on my intel Mac so
any suggestions gratefully recieved( i.e.HELP!)

GJ