[R-SIG-Mac] Bug Report

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Feb 13 14:53:14 CET 2008

Richard,

thanks for the report. The issue is known and the only (known) cure
lies in R-devel's new Quartz.
It seems to be triggered by concurrency - e.g. on my machine your
example produces five equal and correct PDF plots without problems -
hence it occurs more often on slower machines. You may find several
post about this bug on this mailing list and some suggestions on how
to deal with it (adding delays before saving, preventing output and
probably in your case not starting new devices each time).