[R-SIG-Mac] Execute code to the GUI R.app from Smultron or BBEdit

Mon Dec 29 01:57:11 CET 2008

Hi,

On Dec 28, 2008, at 7:46 PM, Guillaume Chapron wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know how (if) I can, with Smultron or BBEdit as
> external editors, execute a line or the whole document into the GUI
> R.app. Ideally, I would type Apple+R and this would go. There is a
> bundle to do this with Textmate, but I have not found anything for
> Smultron or BBEdit. Has anyone been able to do this? Thanks!

Check out these recent threads:

TextWrangler:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2008-November/005534.html

Smultron:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2008-December/005691.html

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou
Graduate Student: Physiology, Biophysics and Systems Biology

http://cbio.mskcc.org/~lianos