[R-SIG-Mac] Odd looking button in R Package Installer

Matthew Fero mfero at fhcrc.org
Fri Aug 8 04:53:02 CEST 2008

When I select 'Local Source Package' in the R Package Installer
window the text for the button in the lower right corner changes from
'Install Selected' to an odd looking 'Install,Ķ'.    In case that
didn't come through clearly that should read Install + comma +
capital A umlaut + paragraph symbol.

I think this might be a minor glitch in R.app since I've seen it on 3
different machines (all running OS X v10.4.11).  Despite the odd
appearance the button works fine to browse for local source packages.

Matthew