[R-SIG-Mac] Save-history dialog won't go away

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Tue Apr 29 22:51:13 CEST 2008

Here is the info:

is R.app GUI 1.24-devel (4944)

And the same thing happened to me again today.  The "extra" Save dialog
box (two of them in series) didn't respond to clicking on Save or Cancel
until after I clicked on a couple other open R windows.

Carl

Previously...
Carl,

Which version of R.app (E.g. click on Abour R) are you using?

Exactly what did you do? Save history?

Regards,
Rob