[R-SIG-Mac] quartz device extremely slow (2.7.0)

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue Apr 29 00:51:49 CEST 2008

Tomas,

the issue should be addressed in R-2.7-patched now (by splitting the
lines as suggested by Brian and using CGContextStrokeLineSegments).
Please try tonight's build tomorrow (from http://
r.research.att.com/ ). That gives already a boost of several orders of
magnitude.

Thanks to everyone involved,
Simon