[R-SIG-Mac] two R console in Mac Os X

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Mon Apr 21 09:03:05 CEST 2008

It is ok for the first instance also.  Moreover, one can specify an
initial working directory, e.g.:
open ~/r/project1 -n -a R.app

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.