[R-SIG-Mac] quartz.save()

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Mon Apr 14 09:18:46 CEST 2008

Hi Peter, all,

Peter Cowan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm having trouble with the quartz.save(), I know this is an
> undocumented function, and perhaps it is to be removed in 2.7.0.
> However, I find it very useful though I have been having trouble with
> it lately.
>
> Specifically, I get:
>

>> quartz()
>> plot(0,0)
>> quartz.save('temp.pdf')
>>
> Error in .Call("QuartzSaveContents", device, file, type, list(...)) :
>   C symbol name "QuartzSaveContents" not in load table
>
> I know that quartz.save() has been discussed recently on the list, but
> I didn't see this particular issue addressed.
>
> Thanks
>
> Peter
>
> R GUI r5072

I'm getting exactly the same behavior here. Same R.app GUI, r5072,
version.string R version 2.7.0 beta (2008-04-12 r45280).

And I also find this function really useful. Sorry, I've not followed
previous discussions, so I am not aware of possible alternatives. Accept
my apologies if they are quite obvious.

Thanks,

Ricardo

--