[R-SIG-Mac] install.packages in 2.7.0 build

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Sat Apr 12 09:49:24 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Following previous threads I have installed and using a 2.7.0 beta release:

 > version
               _
platform       i386-apple-darwin8.10.1
arch           i386
os             darwin8.10.1
system         i386, darwin8.10.1
status         beta
major          2
minor          7.0
year           2008
month          04
day            10
svn rev        45232
language       R
version.string R version 2.7.0 beta (2008-04-10 r45232)

When trying to install any package I get the error:

Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://r.research.att.com/bin/macosx/universal/contrib/2.7

Please, what repository must I use? I guess the command must be

 > options(repos=c(CRAN="repository URL"))

Thanks for your help!

Ricardo

--