[R-SIG-Mac] sizing of quartz

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Sun Apr 6 11:22:00 CEST 2008

Thanks! And sorry, I replied to the wrong list.

Prof Brian Ripley wrote:
> You didn't tell us the version of R.  quartz() is different in 2.7.0
> alpha, and there the function arguments do work (and the size is
> really as advertised and not at a notional 72dpi).  In fact, it is a
> much more standard device and interface, so less to learn.

I assumed that > version provides most of the information required.
Please, what information is lacking in my first post?

I've looked at installed.packages() and it seems to me that quartz() is
"bundled" with the "main software" more than installed with a given
package.

Is it possible to pass height and width in pixels more than in inches
working with 2.7.0 alfa?

As I read in http://developer.R-project.org/, R-alpha*.tar.gz packages
are made automatically available, but I guess there is not *.dmg for
these stages.

Thanks for your help,

Ricardo

--