[R-SIG-Mac] 'Save as PDF' window won't go away

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Wed Sep 19 02:06:01 CEST 2007

Rob J Goedman wrote:
> If you use svn you can use 'svn log | more' or at the NEWS file in
> the source
> distribution.
>
> Rob
>
> On Sep 18, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Ken Williams wrote:
>

>> Thanks, that indeed seems to do the trick.
>>
>> Is there a change log somewhere (besides in the repo, which I'm
>> actually not
>> sure where to find) that shows what's changed between pre-release
>> versions?

I've just put together an RSS feed of changes to the NEWS and CHANGES
files in R.  I'd be happy to add the Mac R GUI changelog, if it could be
reformatted into a format that readNEWS() can understand (or if readNEWS
were improved to be able to read it...)

For now, the RSS feed is at
http://developer.r-project.org/bloxsom.cgi/index.rss (leave off the
index.rss for the full list).  The URL and format are likely to change.

Duncan Murdoch