[R-SIG-Mac] First time installation problem

Jeff Morris moosie18 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:20:44 CEST 2007

Hello all.  I am a new Mac user and am having a problem installing R.  I
am running OX 10.3.9 on an IMac G3 with 3.9 GB free on my hard drive and
am trying to install v 2.2.0.

Everything goes fine until I get to the "Custom Install on Hard Drive"
window.  I get 4 package names listed: R Framework, R GUI for Mac OS X,
tcl/tk 8.4.10 for X11, and GNU Fortran 3.4.2.  But under Action, all the
package have Skip listed and under Size 0 bytes.  The install button is
not highlighted so I am stymied.

I have been a Windows user for years.  Any help appreciated.
Jeff