[R-SIG-Mac] Installer for Leopard

Rob Hodgkinson rhodgkin at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 31 09:01:46 CET 2007

I had the same problem, found the tip on the R-SIG-Archives...

The .mpkg for the whole package (4 components) appears flawed.

Click on the <PACKAGES> folder on the main install window (where the main
.mpkg is shown) and this shows a subfolder with two separate packages, both
of which can be installed individually.

Hope this helps.../Rob