[R-SIG-Mac] Viewing Multiple Pages of Plot

Sambol, Nancy nancy.sambol at ucsf.edu
Thu Oct 11 07:48:55 CEST 2007

Dear Members/Readers:

I have searched the web & this site for the answer to a questions
without luck and wondered if someone out there could please help.  I
am plotting in R (2.5.1)from a package (Xpose4) on an Intel Mac.  The
plot images appear in the Quartz window as expected, except when
there are so many sub-plots that they must be placed on multiple
pages.  All but the last page of plots flashes on the Quartz window,
and the last page remains.  I can't figure out how to access those
first several pages.  In Windows, I would use the fn+up or down
scroll keys, but that doesn't work here.

If you have any clues, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Please keep in
mind I am not using the command line, though if that is the only way
to address the problem, I'd be interested in the answer anyway.
Thanks in advance.

Nancy