[R-SIG-Mac] Rpy with Aqua R plots (Quartz)

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:17:29 CET 2007

Greetings -- I've build rpy from svn (removing Rlapack from setup.py,
as described in one of the postings), and can import it into python
and plot.  However, plots go into an Rplots.ps file.  How can I teach
rpy to plot in the native mac R and its lovely Quartz windows?  Or
with X, how can I tell it to show a new window for a plot?  Is the
window manager where plot window resides configurable -- can I choose
either Quartz or X?

Cheers,
Alexy