[R-SIG-Mac] rgraphviz on intel mac

Anand C. Patel acpatel at usa.net
Fri Nov 2 16:49:44 CET 2007

This was a major source of confusion at a recent Bioconductor Workshop (early
October, Chicago).  Anyone who had Xcode was fine, but anyone who didn't had
to wait for the 900+ mb download of Xcode as no one was walking around with
their OS X discs.  It would be very handy to have an installer that includes
the needed library if possible.

Anand