[R-SIG-Mac] R-SIG-Mac] Clipboard

Jean Thioulouse jthioulo at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon May 21 10:04:13 CEST 2007

At 8:47 AM -0400 5/17/07, Simon Urbanek wrote:

>>> That's an anomaly then: I have X11 open and it doesn't work for me.
>>>

>> It is a little bit more complicated... It works, even with R 2.5.0, but
>> you must have opened an X11 window and this window must have been brought
>> to front (at least this is how it works for me).
>>

>It works for me even if I have no X11 window open at all....

For me too, but only if one has been opened and brought to front before.
It may be closed after, and i can even quit R and relaunch it, it will
still work.

It stops working only if i launch R with no active X11 connection.

Jean
--
Jean Thioulouse - Labo Biometrie et Biologie Evolutive,  UMR CNRS 5558
Universite Lyon 1, Batiment Mendel,   43 Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918