[R-SIG-Mac] R crashes when copying code

Ralf Schäfer ralf.schaefer at ufz.de
Tue May 15 18:58:07 CEST 2007

Hi Rob,

thanks a lot!!!

I can specify the problem now:

No problem opening two files when using the R console toolbar to open
existing files. Copying works - no problem.

But when opening 2 files from a folder directly (by double-clicking)
copying code from one editor window to the other causes a crash or
malfunctions. This did not appear before update to version 2.5, hence
I think it is either a bug or some problem with the version on my OS.

Best regards and thanks a lot,

Ralf