[R-SIG-Mac] Building packages 4 Windows with macbook pro

Sat May 12 19:53:30 CEST 2007

Also, if the aim is just to provide an R package for collaborators or
such, you can use

http://129.217.207.166/index.htm

Read the disclaimer though, in case your package contains sensitive
data.

Kasper

>>> 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex - France    http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/