[R-SIG-Mac] Building packages 4 Windows with macbook pro

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri May 11 16:24:28 CEST 2007

FWIW: you can cross-compile Windows packages on a Mac fairly easily.
All you need is current MinGW, everything else is already in the
Xcode tools. The only drawback is that you won't get CHM help by
default - if you want it, you have to use hhc which is a Windows
program, but you can run it in Wine thus you don't need Windows at all.