[R-SIG-Mac] Building packages 4 Windows with macbook pro

Sebastien Durand sebastiendurand at videotron.ca
Wed May 9 21:42:37 CEST 2007

Hello to all,

I am a package developper and I would like to
know what is the best way to build package
binaries for both Windows and Mac installation of
R, using a macbook pro?

The command I am presently using to create and build my packages binaries is :

"R CMD BUILD ~/foo"  -> This produce foo.tar.gz
which cannot be used in a windows installation of
R.

I would be very pleased if you could enligthen me

Sebastien
--
Dans le Ssu Ma Fa on lit: "Celui qui place la vie
au dessus de toute chose sera paralysé par